• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Namewinner One Click Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
I tried to register two names today using the one click registrations at namewinner that did not have bids on them and I thought it was unsuccessful but my credit card was billed for two names for $8.75 today. They are usually promt at doing so right after you get a name using their service but they email you usually with an invoice. However, no new names showed up in my account. Could it be possible that they did get me the names after all??

Anyone had any experience with this before?

Side Note: It's actually a two click registration cause you have to check that stupid little box :D
 
Ya,
It's real wierd. An error message showed up and it did not look like the order was processed. Then I ended up getting the names in my account a few days later and the bill of course. I never received an invoice and I did 3 names on 2 orders.
 
I got the same error message once but the Domain was in my account right away, I sold the name and transfered/pushed it before they sent me the invoice :)

Mike
 
LoL, anytime that I have used 1 click (2 click) it ALWAYS have me

"error 200 - Name registered Ok"

I hardly see that as an error. And each time they appear in my account right away!


As for the email invoice, I can't remember when (or if) I get (got) it.
 
It depends if Your credit card is verified or not, if not the name will be registered but You will not be billed right away, and You may lose the name :(
 
It appears the names are registered at Dotster but the whois shows nothing in it. So they definitely got the names and billed me for it but something happened to where it wasn't put into my account.

I emailed support to see if they could help. Wonder how long it will take to get a responce. :cry:
 
Well here it is on May 25th. 8 Days later and the names that I registered with the One Click are still in limbo at dotster and the whois remainds empty. They say my credit card was rejected yet I have an ample credit line and make other purchases daily on namewinner bidding and elsewhere. It had showed up as a temp authorization on my card though but seems to have disappeared. I mean can they just bill me the $8.75 again and just give me the names or am I never going to get them?? I await a responce yet again from their support system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom