• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Nar. com - $25+ daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I'm considering selling the domain: Nar. com

Given a significant offer. Being as though significant is subjective in context - I'll say we're not talking in the 10k, 20k, or even 50k region.

The name as of recent has doubled in revenue, as shown below. I'm considering moving it off sedo to a more lucrative (for the RE niche) ppc company. However if someone can hault these efforts with an impressive offer, by all means.



05/14/07
579 Views
$55.36 Revenue

05/15/07
739 Views
$61.70 Revenue

05/16/07
668 Views
$50.53 Revenue

05/17/07
584 Views
$45.75 Revenue

05/18/07
536 Views
$46.78 Revenue


Thank you for your time & interest.
Please pm your offer.

Continued best/success,
-MM
 
i assume you have longer stats than these few days, can you please PM me info including keyword you're using @ sedo?

thanks
 
i assume you have longer stats than these few days, can you please PM me info including keyword you're using @ sedo?

thanks

Was thinking about the same question... please PM as well.
 
The KW is "NAR". This is not cpc manipulation, just very high high quality/targeted traffic.
Yes, I have months of stats.

As stated however, I would like offers before we even correspond;
Additionally, no unfortunately, I will not PM you. If interested, please PM me.
 
Thank you all for your interest.

I've replied to your pms. All the best,
-Mike
 
USPTO

Serial Number Reg. Number Word Mark Check Status Live/Dead
1 79011968 3136008 NAR TARR LIVE
2 78771565 NAR TARR LIVE
3 78675982 3212397 SHER-NAR TARR LIVE
4 78632812 NAR-VIA TARR LIVE
5 78469920 POP POPULAR TARR LIVE
6 78363735 2970261 NAR TARR LIVE
7 78143822 2934671 NARCARB TARR LIVE
8 76220272 2512598 NAR-ANON TARR LIVE
9 73667118 1475500 NAR TARR LIVE
 
Thank you all for your interest.

I've replied to your pms. All the best,
-Mike

Amazing domain Mike, the high offer is already out of my range at the moment, so I hope you have a great sale and I am sure your asking price is more than reasonable with this amount of revenue and traffic.
Best regards,
Will
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom