Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

naturalbeauty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Id still be interested

Can you email me off board?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Id still be interested
Do you have significant TM portfolio ? Are you known bidder at Snapnames ?
If yes email me sample of your TM domains and Snapnames nick to denny startseek.com

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey folks. Well this domain sure went for a nice buck, I was the winner. I was hoping I'd get it for less, this makes my most expensive domain purchase yet and I haven't made that many. I am a developer first, only got interested in domaining recently. When I saw this name I was all over it. Flip it or keep it, it's an amazing brand potential from cosmetics, to fasion, to adult industry.

You say you want to take advantage of its "brand potential."

Have you searched the USPTO website in the class of goods that you intend to target?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you searched the USPTO website in the class of goods that you intend to target?
USPTO is afaik database of only one country, there exist like 200 another countries, so what would be the point to search a TM database of just one country ?

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
USPTO is afaik database of only one country, there exist like 200 another countries, so what would be the point to search a TM database of just one country ?

You're right. Maybe he should search the TM database of Zimbabwe, given how huge a player it is in global commerce.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just emailed you Denny

Please respond via email

I wont be posting to this thread again

Thanks

arster

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lordbyroniv: I am based downtown financial district.

As for shillbidding, that was a concern to me going into it. Ultimately of course I won't know, but nobody forced my hand on it. Also the way the bidding was done there was no way NameJet could have known my ultimate limit because I didn't set it right away. It shows number of bids each time, and for some time there were two people bidding against me, and then for a while one. The auction kept getting extended as both parties ketp increasing only gradually, so if there was shillbidders, it might have stopped just as much at 54k as it did at 64k. In either case nobody forces anyone's hand, you know the maximum you are prepared to use unless you have a gambling problem.

As for NameJet re-auctioning things, again I don't know anything to verify how trusted they are, but there is one legit reason why you could see many things being re-auctioned. What if the buyer never paid for the won item, or got a chargeback through on a credit purchase. Imagine if I won this auction and decided the next day for some reason I didn't want to pay this sum, and never wired the money. They would definitely re-auction the domain again I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom