Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed nature product

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

maybe natureproducts.com would be ok(ish) but the singular doesn't sound right to me, not even sure its worth the reg fee.

T

telugu

I got an offer for 250.So was brooding over it.Was just wondering if u guys had a better figure.Thanks anyways sir.

you seem to get lots of offers on worthless sounding names? whats the secret?

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by telugu
I got an offer for 250.So was brooding over it.Was just wondering if u guys had a better figure.Thanks anyways sir.

You have offers for all your names ... hhhhmmmmmm......

T

telugu

i dont think that my domain name is worthless.anyways i thought that the value might appreciate in course of time.domains are guaged by their intrinsic worth and not the number of words they carry,whether they are not singular or plural.why do think asseenontv.com had that much value.a domain name is worth what the buyer would pay for it.you had a nice try but i have to disagree with you. :eek:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by telugu
i dont think that my domain name is worthless.anyways i thought that the value might appreciate in course of time.domains are guaged by their intrinsic worth and not the number of words they carry,whether they are not singular or plural.why do think asseenontv.com had that much value.a domain name is worth what the buyer would pay for it.you had a nice try but i have to disagree with you. :eek:

telugu .. I think what Snoopy ( and I) was trying to say (my quote, not Snoopy's) ... is most of your names don't "seem" to be that good ... but you always seem to have offer's on them ....

hense the ... hhhhmmmmmmmmmm

T

telugu

AACTIVE sir.Thought I wud elicit the opinion of this distinguished
forum for the names I'm getting offers .Its unfortunate that we
are not on the same page about the worth of my domains,u've the same answer for me :laugh:. Nature product gets 2M on google and is memorable and the web contents are easy to guess.I get offers from herb and cosmetic companies but declined the offers without even asking their price
as I felt that it wud appreciate. :rolleyes:

If you don't like the valuations you're getting then best not to put them up for appraisal?

T

telugu

Its not that I don't like ur valuations.I"ll get what I get ,I'm happy as long as I get an offer :eek: .The valuations I get here don't deter me.But I think that there are some experienced domaingazers over here.I thought I'd drive my point.Sometimes if want to say something u"ve to listen too rite?I'm doing both the parts I guess ;) .Thanks snoopy!!!

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nature Product gets just over 1,000 searches on Google, not 2.8 million!

When you're checking an expression containing 2+ words, always put it in quotes first.

If you don't, you'll get a count of all the results with the word "nature" and "product" SOMEWHERE on the same web page, which is ridiculously misleading!

For instance, if you search for sex yawn you get 59,000 results. However, with the quotes you get just 45 results, and these are due to justapositions such as "... sex. Yawn ..." since Google doesn't record punctuation but treats it as spaces.

It's dangerous to rely on search engine results as a guide to registering domains unless you REALLY understand what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators