Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Nature WallPapers Site - 1,172 WallPapers - Low BIN Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjunDhawan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What I have for sale here is a site featuring 1,172 of the choicest wallpapers I've scourged from the internet. This is a niche wallpaper site, meaning this site has ONLY "Nature" wallpapers.

I've spent around 7 days looking for wallpapers all over the internet.

I've collected 1,172 wallpapers, which have been cataloged into 26 categories according to the type of wallpaper, Some categories are listed below :

* Forests
* Beaches
* SunSets
* SunRises
* National Parks
* Lakes
* Winter Scenes
* ......more

Some features about the site

* SEO Friendly
* Possibility of 1,000 Google Index Listings, as each image is on a different page.
* Insane AdSense earnings as there will be over 1,000 pages running AdSense ads.
* WallPapers are anyways much sought after things on the internet - you end up changing your wallpapers once every few days.
* User friendly site. Click around on the images to see what I mean.

Demo :: OrganicWallPapers.com

Also, there is a search option in the site.

Lets say you want to search for the Bahamas, enter Bahamas and hit enter.. You will see ALL Images that the site has from the Bahamas area.
However, if you enter something like New York, you will get photos of a mountain in New Zealand - but hey, where's your common sense at? There ain't forests/rivers/beaches in NY.

The site is based around ZenPhoto - this is a free to use, free to distribute script. Slight modifications have been made to the images, the design has been customized, the logo's been created.. and photos collected by me have been uploaded.

ZenPhoto has an admin panel, this lets you manage the site, change themes (if you have more than one installed), moderate comments, and change settings of your site.

The site will take up 450 MB of space, and whats more I will set it up for you!.

The site on your domain.

Price :: $50/copy.

....I'll gladly answer any questions that should arise.

Cheers,
Arjun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom