• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed naughtyme.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doc_web

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
3
Hi all

I just bought it from pool.com

4 year old domain

undeveloped

what you guys make of it.

please appraise

cheers
 
There may be a grey line, but it may belong in the adults forum :-)

I'd say you have a pretty good, brandable name there.

I can picture it now LOL
 
Thanks JDK

I think, I ll tend to agree that it canbe developed both as adult and noadult website, given the fact already existing naughty.com

But I have no intentions to develop it as adult website myself, although if a nice offer will come, I ll let it go.

cheers
 
Hi again

what others think of the domain name www.naughtyme.com , please appraise.

I also bought a few generic names today


shortlisted.org
shortlisting.net
shortlisting.com

I think these shud be good for a employer and human resource company
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom