• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Need an opinion on medical domains- HepatitisTherapies.com +..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
I'd appreciate an opinion on the following names:

AcneTherapies.com
HepatitisTherapies.com
HepatitisBtherapy.com


thanks,
P
 
MitralRegurgitation.com dropped a couple of days ago. I was nearly going to catch it but later figured that it would not be worth much to laid people, so I changed my mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom