• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Need copy of zone files - will pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it says in the zone file agreement that you are not allowed to distribute the data.
 
Ok. If anyone is interested just PM. I will not discuss it anymore.
 
Originally posted by DomainRetriever


Like illegally pirated software? Don't you think it's not wise
to put up such a reply?

Luc L.

Look at his user ID and take a lucky guess... ;)
 
DomainRetriever, it also says you can only download it once per day! Tsk tsk.
 
Yeah, but since it's usually updated twice per day, and since
"everyone else does it", I guess it's ok. :D
 
Still looking for these. Actually, I don't need all the nameserver detail, JUST a deduped list of the domains. Willing to pay $50/month for access twice per month, via ftp to/from my site.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
 
Azooza :

You can download zone file for free, why you want to pay ?
Luc stated that he can help you, if you want to pay.
 
Luc quite rightly pointed out that redistribution 'as is' would be contravening the Verisign agreement. However, if it's modified like I want it (i.e. just the deduped domain names) then as I read the agreement, that's OK as it's an 'enhancement' of the original files, but NOT the original files themselves. I also do NOT need the TTL and DNS data.

Yes, I guess I could just complete the Verisign agreement but I think it takes ages and I'd just be happy to pay for what I want.

Thanks!
 
I send the fax 3 days ago. No reply yet.
Anyone wants to send me just one copy? Nice reward!
 
Originally posted by dvdrip
I send the fax 3 days ago. No reply yet.
Anyone wants to send me just one copy? Nice reward!

Be patient...It took only 1 week for me to get my password after faxing. It came via US Mail.
 
I got the password today by fax!
Sweet!
 
Luc said:
That's the COMPRESSED version of course.

Uncompressed com zone is 1.5 gigs

More than 2 gigs actually.
 
TurNIC.com said:
More than 2 gigs actually.

This post is over 1 year old.

Luc L.
 
yes sorry :) I was searching "zone file" keyword and got around it.
 
i need access, anyone can help i faxed them several times no reply yet

need com net org only :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom