Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need help doing something with my domain WeddingAdvisor.com!

MrInvestor

Reaction score
I own the domain WeddingAdvisor.com and have the name trademarked. Its already solid gold thanks to TripAdvisor and HomeAdvisor. I want to do something with it to make money. I had a website at once but i have no marketing or technical skills to make it go. Looking for ideas as the wedding space is very lucrative and need to put this domain name to good use? Any suggestions?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

Its already solid gold thanks to TripAdvisor and HomeAdvisor

it might have potential, to be golden, but those associations don't put it that category, automatically

I want to do something with it to make money

I checked wayback and it's looks like nice site in 2017.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170630185419/http://www.weddingadvisor.com/

see it's now on godaddy holding page
best to try parking it at bodis, voodoo, sedo, etc, to guage traffic and field any offers, at least until you get a concrete plan of direction.

if you still have those files, i'd put that site back up and apply to adsense and or linkshare, for additions to the site.

imo...

MrInvestor

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback.

Back in the day when I paid to have the site created, I was just out of my comfort zone running it. We actually had people ask if we were a subsidiary of TripAdvisor because we were doing ratings and reviews for wedding vendors etc. Many told old we automatically had brand recognition.

So to park it, is it free?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom