• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Need Help Fast Re. Rgnames Transfer Outs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RGNames currently testing my patience; will wait 2 more days for a full week of waiting on a transfer to Enom.
 
I did not notice this thread in the past.

I am so glad to read that everyone else is having the same problem as me.
(Sorry to say that way.) :-D

I am also having problems with RG. and PSI. And, a couple others.

I have been very aggressive for the past couple weeks in organizing my domains
into one registrar. (Transferred over a thousand in the past two weeks.) :'(

I will now try the Icann notification hoping it will make them react.

Just as a side note. Godaddy and Dotster are the quickest and easiest.
 
Duke said:
......after forcing Pool and I to both FAX themn all sorts of documents (for a $15 name) they still, after four months (!) have not transferred the domain.......

Same troubles with aloha and psi. But the worst one was probably Easyspace.com where they wanted both faxes sent to The UK and also $35 per name 'handling fee' and a form signed saying absolutely no refund allowed. Ended up letting about 100 names reg'd there expire rather than deal with that crap and cost involved.

This situation is a very serious detriment to the entire domain industry. Not sure new rules in Nov will help much as they may be ignored by some firms. One registrar has already announced (if you read between the lines of his post) at this forum the new rules will not fix transfer away issues which involve stumbling blocks they arbitrarily imposed.

Announcement: In the future I will require a transfer to my registrar rather than a push on all names purchased, even if name is already with a 'good' firm. This also means I can not buy any name unless it is reg'd more than 60 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom