Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Need help from Moniker rep asap! Authorization code error!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

JED

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
For the past four days I have been trying to get an authorization code for transferring one of my domains from Moniker to another registrar. In the control panel I have clicked on the button "Request authcode via email" and the button has changed to the following message: "The authcode will be sent via email to the contact address given in the account information.", but unfortunately no email has been sent to me. I have clicked on this button several times for the last four days without being sent an email.

I originally won the domain in an SnapNames auction and the domain has been in the account for several years since then. I have not made any changes to the Whois for the last 60 days, so it is under no registrar lock.

I have additionally tried the same procedure with another domain in the same account with the same identical contact details and I have then been sent an email with an authorization code for that specific domain, so there is no error with my contact details.

Is there any Moniker representative on the forum who could help me with solving this as soon as possible?
Or is there any other member on the forum who have experienced anything similar and know of a solution?

Thanks in advance for all the help, Jonas

Domain summit 2024

JED

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the email bounced with the automatic reply that this specific Moniker Manager no longer works at the company. I am therefore still looking to get in contact with a Moniker Manager who could help me solve the issue.

JED

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The issue has been resolved. The staff at Moniker really came through for me and helped sort out the transfer efficiently.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators