• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Need help - ImAlan.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I really need help with putting value for these three domains :D
What should I put for Quick Bin and top price?

ImAlan.com - I am Alan
LoganBlog.com - Blog for Logan?
AnimeExpert.com - Animation Expert?

Thanks
 
ImAlan.com - reg feee
loganBlog.com - low - mid xx
AnimeExpert.com -reg fee
 
Thanks for all appraisals.
Whoa, you guys are brutally honest :D
However, I prefer these appraisals than hype :)

How about DaytonaForum.com?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom