• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need help with site development idea :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I have a domain name, OnTurn .com
I am thinking directory.

Please post your idea :-D

Thanks...
 
maybe a mapping/direction service.
 
Thanks for your reply :-)

Yes, that was first thing it came to my mind.
Name fits perfectly and it's highly brandable if I use it as mapping/direction service.

But...
Why would anyone use my service instead of Yahoo map or MapQuest?
I don't think I can develop better map service than they already offer :-(

Any other suggestion?...
 
its very generic , could be used for a lot of things:

on turn of the cards (poker) , 4th street - info site on strategy for what to do "on the turn"

The turn, or fourth street, in poker is the fourth of five cards dealt to the board, constituting one face-up community card that each of the players in the ...

------------------------------------

site for cyclists , motorcyclists or street car racers, "onturn" might be a nice memorable phrase into these catagories , you could use images and graphics of laying it down in the turns etc..

-----------------------------------

anyhow just a couple thoughts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom