Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need Hosting - different IP Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

screamfine

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm looking for a professional webhosting company who can offer me the following webhosting solution:

- One exclusive IP per package (and ideally each in a different C block)
- At least 100 MB webspace
- At least 40 GB Traffic
- min. 10 Subdomains, eMail (POP3), ftp, php, cgi, mod_rewrite (enabled), min. 99% uptime, cpanel with fantastico addon (optional, but would be great!), mysql, 1 domain inclusive (optional).
- Max. price / per month: 1$ - 10$

Please PM or send me your serious offer. You can contact me on ICQ, too: 177666343.

Long-term partnership guaranteed!

dotcomgiant

Technologist
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes grace5 is right. Its very tough to get that . And if we consider new ip for each account on same pool , even though the given price has some issue..

:)

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I can provide you everything listed there except the IP thing might be a problem, I can give you IP's from two blocks, maybe I can arrange 3, but no more.

PM me and we can discuss terms.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
All IP's are issued in blocks as needed. The difference is, you need to bypass the so called "reseller hosts". However, that comes at a price. You can't ask for all that at under $10 /month - you're probably looking in the $25 - $35 /month range.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most people have IP addresses from one block, large companies have two that need them or more.

Just cause a host gets its IP's from one block doesent make them a reseller. I own a genuine top level hosting company, I own my servers, and they are colocated at The Planet. The Planet issues me a block of IP's so I destribute them among accounts as I see needed. But all IP's are still in same block.

I do have several servers I am loading up with new accounts, so thats why I said I can offer IP's from 2 blocks, and maybe 3. But this does not make me a reseller.

It is not economically viable, to ask my datacenter to hand out a few IP's from several different blocks. I buy IP's in large blocks to lower prices. At the budget screamfine requested, I am not going to go and get IP's from different blocks from my datacenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom