Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need OpenSRS reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Subj saiz all. Send me a private please.

OpenSRS reseller accounts are available from opensrs.net. There are no "sub-reseller" accounts like eNom has.

What are you looking for that you can't get from OpenSRS?

-t

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$500 in credits will start a reseller account with the web interface (i.e. "Quick Start"). I think it was $250 worth of credits for the Perl-interface, which takes longer to qualify for. Note, these aren't costs, just the amount of the initial deposit, which are then used to buy names.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thewitt

What are you looking for that you can't get from OpenSRS?

-t
I thought they might be auctioned on ebay or soeone selling their reseller rigts -maybe someone leaving the business, or something similar.

The other option is to get an end-user account with OpenSRS so I can tinker with it and see why some clients have been asking whether I do business with OpenSRS (they presumably think it's better than the registrar i am surrently dealing with?? but I have no hands-on experience to compare service -- just the price advantage).

ThankS!!

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My simple question is: why OpenSRS? Why not enom, godaddy or directi (just picked another 3 randomly...)? :)

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by zoltan
My simple question is: why OpenSRS? Why not enom, godaddy or directi (just picked another 3 randomly...)? :)

Heh, are you saying I shouldn't even check them out? LOL

PS Because I have gotten emails from prospects asking "why" I am reselling from x and not from y...

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
which one do you think is the best?
Which one has the easiest setup and best customazition?
By the way I don't have a merchant account!
Thank you

Originally posted by zoltan

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dvdrip
Hi,
which one do you think is the best?
Which one has the easiest setup and best customazition?
By the way I don't have a merchant account!
Thank you

Working relationship with your reseller would be the best. I preferred someone to talk to, instead of email message. I want a reseller that I can talk via message board or IM not email. Sometimes it will take hours or days before I got the respond.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWatcher

Working relationship with your reseller would be the best. I preferred someone to talk to, instead of email message. I want a reseller that I can talk via message board or IM not email. Sometimes it will take hours or days before I got the respond.

Interface and service would be next.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWatcher

Working relationship with your reseller would be the best. I preferred someone to talk to, instead of email message. .

I could not agree more!!! I always personally message my resellers. If their issue is something I cannot handle, I have a contact at ENOM who usually solves the problem overnight, sooner in most cases. So, I let them know I am working on it with ENOM and never leave them hanging.

I remember how awful it felt when I emailed someone who was rectuiting me to be HIS reseller and he ended his reply email with "I am kind of busy right now. If you have questions, ask".

These are signs of future trouble. Select your master reseller carefully even though you may know the stuff inside out and you think you 'll never need them.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by IPatlas

I could not agree more!!! I always personally message my resellers. If their issue is something I cannot handle, I have a contact at ENOM who usually solves the problem overnight, sooner in most cases. So, I let them know I am working on it with ENOM and never leave them hanging.

I remember how awful it felt when I emailed someone who was rectuiting me to be HIS reseller and he ended his reply email with "I am kind of busy right now. If you have questions, ask".

These are signs of future trouble. Select your master reseller carefully even though you may know the stuff inside out and you think you 'll never need them.

I second to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom