Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need some help for online business.

hazel Bae

Reaction score
how can a digital marketing agency help me in my online business growth? and will it take too long or will boost my site traffic instantly like in no time?

Domain summit 2024

Muhammad Aizaz

Reaction score
how can a digital marketing agency help me in my online business growth? and will it take too long or will boost my site traffic instantly like in no time?
Hello hazel! hope you doing well. I was having the same concerns for my online business of selling used electronics and then I hired a digital marketing agency that has done social media marketing and search engine optimization for me, I wanted to do PPC of my site but they told me that PPC will just work until I got the budget for it, whereas SEO is a time taking process but will be done once and it will bring relevant traffic on my site who are interested in my products like forever and they did my social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram by just boosting my posts over platforms. I was unaware of the power of marketing before but then I have seen it myself by knowing that my sales have been increased more than 50% and my website has been ranking on google. I am looking forward to investing more budget in marketing in the future.

Last edited:

hazel Bae

Reaction score
Hello hazel! hope you doing well. I was having the same concerns for my online business of selling used electronics and then I hired a digital marketing agency that has done social media marketing and search engine optimization for me, I wanted to do PPC of my site but they told me that PPC will just work until I got the budget for it, whereas SEO is a time taking process but will be done once and it will bring relevant traffic on my site who are interested in my products like forever and they did my social media marketing on Facebook and Instagram by just boosting my posts over platforms. I was unaware of the power of marketing before but then I have seen it myself by knowing that my sales have been increased more than 50% and my website has been ranking on google. I am looking forward to investing more budget in marketing in the future.
Thank you Muhammad for sharing your thoughts, can you please suggest to me a good digital marketing agency for my business marketing?

Muhammad Aizaz

Reaction score
Thank you Muhammad for sharing your thoughts, can you please suggest to me a good digital marketing agency for my business marketing?
well this was my first time experience with a digital marketing agency which has been fantastic up till know so I will suggest to work with them here is the link of their website hazel:

Last edited by a moderator:

hazel Bae

Reaction score
well this was my first time experience with a digital marketing agency which has been fantastic up till know so I will suggest to work with them here is the link of their website hazel:
https://www.brandsdesign.con Brands design
well thank you Muhammad for your time and suggestions, I will surely contact this agency.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators