Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

need some help in Domain name research

karencho

Reaction score
hello,happy new year !!!

I need help I want to register a domain name: Entertainbox ... will it be grammatically correct or do I still need to register Entertainmentbox? it is celebrity news gossips ,tv show videos web page ...I'm not so strong in English ,thats why I ask you, EntertainBox is not grammatically correct? Thank You

Reaction score
No. Although it could be used for that it wouldn't make as much sense as entertainmentbox. 'Entertain' is what people do for you. They entertain you. 'Entertainment' is what you get from being entertained. ie you don't do any of the work - it is done for your pleasure by entertainers. Also entertain is the verb whereas entertainment is the end product. Hope that makes sense :)

karencho

Reaction score
Yes Yes ,perfectly ,thanks will register entertainmentbox))) tahnks again and Happy New Year!!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

a word of note for the future:

when you ask for opinions about domain names that you are considering registering, then ...and if... someone else registers it while you're still contemplating -
then you'd be out of luck, should it be a name that you really desired or based on opinions others, it had value exceeding your expectations.

that's a big if, but just a note :)

Good Luck!

imo...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators