• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Needing a list of expiring domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUTU

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Can anyone recommend cheap/free places where I could get some lists of domains that have something between 1 month and 2 weeks to expire?
 
I'll soon be opening a site that will provide "next month" expirations. Check out what is dropping in Feb!

mint.net
teleport.com
ghg.net

Just to name a few! :)

Will make an announcement on DNF when it is launched.
 
www.DomainPond.com

Powerd by Exody lists, we've got live updates of expiring,
expired and on-hold domains.

DeletedDomains.com style reports and DomainsBot.com style
search. Best of all, it's 100% :)

Luc L.
 
I don't quite see the list of expiring domains. What I see is lists of expired domains. All the lists they have of 'expiring' domains are domains which have expired, gone through the grace period, and dropped. And some of them have been registered by someone else already. I don't call those expiring.

By expired I mean something like:

Start of registration- 02/25/00 18:16:53
Registered through- 02/25/03 18:16:53

that's expiring ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom