• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .net internet bet domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hi, I was looking at doing a new betting website and I was looking for a new domain and checking the relevant overture info. I found that the term 'internet bet' gets 1000+ per month. So would the domain internetbet.net be a good domain? I already own it but I was ideally looking for a .com.

So do you think internetbet.net holds any value? If so, how much?

Would it be a good domain in terms of search engine ranking?

This post is for an appraisal with some other questions too.

Thanks

James
 
low $XXX maybe...
 
I'm suprised. Do you think betweb.net would have a similar value?
 
internetbet is better than betweb (no value IMO) but even internetbet.net is not really catchy, the plural would be better and its a .net..I think its low $$$ even to an end user, look for a .com, if you are really interested in a .com maybe you would like something like betrightnow.com ...
 
internetbetS.net would bet better? That's much harder to say the singular roles off the tounge. I meant I was suprised it was worth as much as $xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom