Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NetSol apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Previously wrote about how NetSol was emailing and postal mailing notices to renew names which I had transferred away from them ages ago, as long ago as 16-mos! At the time I asked if that was fraud or are they simply idiots?

Amazingly they recently sent me an email apologizing over it and blaming it on a programming problem with their data base. What a surprise to get some legitimate correspondence and explanation from them, or are they simply saying it for legal reasons?

Anyone else had this happen or was it just me? Also wondering if the alleged 'errors' caused some of us to be tricked into transferring their names back to them. Did anyone do that here?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I know NSI was sending out letters and being deceptive in trying to get people to transfer names back to them. See:

http://www.spweekly.com/artengine/publish.php?cmd=viewart&artid=44/

BulkRegister filed a lawsuit against them. The courts issued an injunction and NSI had to stop sending out the letters. There was also another registrar that filed a suit (I believeit was GoDaddy) with the same result.

I am not sure what the outcome was and whether they had to send these letters. However, having the master registry mess up their database code makes me feel REALLY comfortable - NOT!

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom