• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed New and need some advice with these .coms

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolinary

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I am really not looking to sell my names. I am looking to put them to work. Take a look at my names and let me know where you think I should start with PPC templates.

Thanks for the help!!

Brian

ALLBOOKSTORESONLINE.COM

APPARELCLOSEOUTS.COM

AXISAPPAREL.COM

BENDYOURMIND.COM

BOOKKILLER.COM

BOOKSUPERSITE.COM

CHRISTIANOPOLY.COM

COUPONTIMES.COM

DEALALLEY.COM

DEALBUG.COM

DEALMILL.COM

DEALTODEAL.COM

DIAMONDDIGEST.COM

EARTHCREATURES.COM

FANTASTICSTORES.COM

FINANCEEDGE.COM

FINANCELANE.COM

FORWALLST.COM

FREECOUPONCENTER.COM

GREEKOPOLY.COM

HANDBAGFINDER.COM

HERBALTEE.COM

HIGHLANDCLOTHING.COM

HIGHLANDSAPPAREL.COM

HIGHLANDSCLOTHING.COM

HIGHLANDSOUTLET.COM

HIGHLANDSREALITY.COM

HINDUOPOLY.COM

ISLAMOPOLY.COM

JEWISHOPOLY.COM

JEWOPOLY.COM

MUMZA.COM

MYWALLSTREET.ORG

NOTHINBUTDEALS.COM

NYFASHIONMALL.COM

OLDANDLONELY.COM

OLDFARTCLOTHING.COM

ONLINEAUTOBUYER.COM

QUITEABARGIN.COM

SHOECOMPARE.COM

SHOPPEFORLESS.COM

SMARTDEALFINDER.COM

SMARTDEALSEARCH.COM

SMARTWEBDEALS.COM

TAYLORTOTS.COM

THATSAPRICE.COM

THECOUPONVAULT.COM

THEDIAMONDDIGEST.COM

THERIGHTSTORE.COM

THEROADTOFINANCIALFREEDOM
.COM

THESOCKSHOP.COM

THEVALUEOUTLET.COM

TOTALLYDIAMONDS.COM

TOWALLSTREET.COM

TOYPATCH.COM

VALUEALLEY.COM

VALUERAGS.COM

WALLSTALERT.COM

WALLSTREETWAY.COM

WALLSTZONE.COM

WAREHOUSEDIRECTPRICES.COM

WHATAPRICE.NET

WHATAVALUE.COM

WHATSTYLES.COM

WIPINGSOLUTIONS.COM

YEPE.COM
 
get a parking account from Trafficclub.com or Parkingsite.com
See which domain get traffic and devolep those first.
Then see if any of your domain have good keywords and devolep those next.
Always submit your sites to directories after devoleping them.
 
I cant see any real good ones in there, some of them are creative I might say, so for those you might find a buyer in the long run, but like Bob said, park them and see what kind of traffic they get
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom