• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed New Drugs for ADHD coming out early 2007 - www.nrp104.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thespanks97

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
I was curious to see how much this domain name is worth. NRP-104 is a new ADHD drug coming out on the market late 2006/early 2007 to help kids with ADHD. The drug is suppose to surpass Ridalin, and economic forecasters are projecting huge worldwide sales. Here are some links:

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache...104&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a

http://www.albmolecular.com/news/press/pr202.html




NRP-104 Facts from this page:
-
NRP-104 achieves similar blood amphetamine levels
to current extended-release amphetamine products
-
NRP-104 demonstrates comparable efficacy to Adderall
XR
-
SWOT analysis of NRP-104
-
NRP-104 – the first non-scheduled stimulant
-
Equivalent efficacy to Adderall XR in treating children
and adults
-
NRP-104 will become the market-leading amphetamine
by 2010
 
point it to a sedo sale page with a very high price tag on it and see what happens
 
First, as for my appraisal, I think until the drugs are out, marketing, and get public notice, this domain is worth nothing. However, I agree with teh previous poster that you should see what kind of traffic you get over the next 12 months.

In the meantime, I think there already is a cure for ADHD. A swift slap to to the back of the head, and less sugar in the diet.

http://www.youtube.com/v/zcRCpKkTzbE

:painkiller:
 
HAHA, any other advice? How long do you think I should wait to sell?
 
HAHA, any other advice? How long do you think I should wait to sell?

Wait until you get an offer!

Also, don't forget.. there is Adderall on the market now too.

What company makes this drug?
 
If this is like adderall, woo hoo u hit a majorly traded drug amongst teens. You could make a site that allows them to secretly sell their pills....then report them to the autorities and get some money and get those lousy scum put away.
 
If this is like adderall, woo hoo u hit a majorly traded drug amongst teens. You could make a site that allows them to secretly sell their pills....then report them to the autorities and get some money and get those lousy scum put away.

now that would be a little over the edge, dont ya think?

lol
 
sell if you get the offer, because there is only one buyer for this product, and those guys probably already have a TM on it (maybe), usually names of drugs dont come to the market under their pipeline name but get a new name, this being said I think the name is worth close to reg fee including the legal risk
 
Thanks for all the advice...I think I will hold onto it for awhile...or at least until I get a decent offer
 
It's unlikely that will be the drug name once it's released to the public as potentially popular new drugs almost always get a generic sounding name (i.e. Ridalin) for marketing purposes.

In view of that combined with its trademark issue I would have to say no value.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom