Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous New Fabulous.com pricing (the end of fabulous prices)

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNabc

Web Investor & Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous.com released their new pricing structure, starting on July 1st, and they are a lot different from the prices we are used to.

But I understand this change, they need to have more revenue, selling at cost isn't easy. Even so I think the prices are too high.

In my situation for example, I have more than 500 domains at Fabulous, I will now pay $7.89. But even if I love their quick platform, and excellent support, I'll start registering domains at Godaddy, because they cost me $7.39 (with a coupon, sometimes even less), that's a 50 cents different that when multiplied by many domains... If the new price was $7.49 or something, I would keep registering some domains with them.
I almost stopped using Moniker when they raised their prices.

In conclusion I think you should make more money, but with high prices you will end loosing it as well. Just some food for thought.

I transferred 200 more domains to Fabulous and now have more than 1000 domains with them. I wish I could have been warned before to renew a lot of my domains (and maybe transfer more), but my credit cards are almost maxed out (with other domain purchases) and there is not enough time for a international wire transfer.

Mike still hasn't commented, maybe they can still study this. If the price was raised to $7.49 (.com) and $5.69 (.net) above 1000 domains I would still continue to register new domains with Fabulous as it still would be a competitive price. Not everyone has more than 1000 domains, and everyone can register for $7.59 (ICANN fee included and previous coupons were even better) at Godaddy, even with just 1 domain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom