Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

New features coming to dnforum over next 30 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to add all your programs in in 13 different strings and let me know if you need any categories created.

That's what this section is for so go for it and I hope it gets you some business!

The only rule is a company can only be added once. First person to add it keeps the listing.

-=DCG=-

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Makes sense! Thanks -=DCG=-

DotComGod said:
Please feel free to add all your programs in in 13 different strings and let me know if you need any categories created.

That's what this section is for so go for it and I hope it gets you some business!

The only rule is a company can only be added once. First person to add it keeps the listing.

-=DCG=-

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I may be preoccupied today but I dont see a way to post. I don't know how to add a new topic.

Here are some good general categories that would break up the "general' thread into some cats that would match up well with some domain categories. (These are also all the cats I need for all my programs.)

Music
Sports
Travel (you already have)
Gifts
Health
Dating
Clothing
Computer/Software
Financial/Loan/Insurance

5starAffiliates said:
Makes sense! Thanks -=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All requested categories now added.

-=DCG=-

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow nice job linda ;-) looks like the directory will get packed fast (new categories)

Jeff - ABW ;-)

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
-=DCG=- AM I blind? I still cant find a way to add programs to the directory. There is no button to post or reply.

Thanks Jeff will be adding shortly and also letting other *good* AMS know about the directory so they can come to add their programs.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh I got it. Never worked with this type of link directory before. As sson as I get time I will add some programs.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK got most of our programs in the directory except a couple that still need new categories added. Thanks this will be a great resource for all.

SUGGESTION -=DCG=-

Since people are used to looking in the "forum" sections for new info and don't always look at the top links why don't you put a sitcky at the top of the affiliate forum called "Affiliate Directory" and let people know a new one has been added and the link is on top of page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators