• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers **NEW** Image Hosting Site! -- For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
18
Hello,

I'm selling FileCrap.com - Free Image Hosting Site!

The website is brand new assume no traffic or revenue.

The domain name is registered @ Domainsite.com -- Free push to another Domainsite.com account.

The name expires on 05-07-2010

I'm selling the site because i have no interest in it anymore.

I submitted the site to a few directories.

Payment: Paypal

BIN @ $80.00
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom