• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale New Marketplace for .au

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon johnson

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
250
Reaction score
23
I thought I'd give everyone a heads up about DotBuyer.com, a new domain name marketplace. It has a lot of .au domain's listed (as well as com/net/org). :)

In the interests of full disclosure, I'm behind it and a number of my long term domaining friends have agreed to list some of their portfolios as well. Many of the names have never been up for sale before, so there is a huge range to choose from.

Enjoy!
 
Have signed up Johnno - I hope you make mega bucks which in turn means we sell domains.

cheers,
shags38 (Mike)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom