Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New regs -

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there
I have an easter present for you, some nice domains, still available
Would be nice to get some positive response.

I'm writing a small application to generate domain names.
Next names are open to registration... what is the value of them?
I know, at this moment regfee... but I can't register them all...

In my opinion: these are worth: xx - low xxx
Call-At.com
See-Round.com
See-Over.com
Bring-Down.com
Study-Leave.com
Trigger-Off.com
these are worth xxx - low xxxx
COMP4NY.COM (A=4)
C0NCERN.COM (O = 0)
RUN-ACROSS.COM
HEAD-FOR.COM

Please feel free to register. I'm out off budget...
If there is somebody who want more names, please send pm about your subject

Happy to receive appraisals

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please rate this free available domains,
i just want to know what of these are good

imaginati0n.com

news-program.com

!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ii!!!!!!!
FallFlat.com
Touch-Off.com
!!!!!!!!!!!iiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Names with dashes are hard to sell. But the only one I really liked for a brandable was COMP4NY.COM - but you would have to spend a lot of money to brand a name like that to get people to type in the a as a 4, so that lowers its value.

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Names with dashes are hard to sell. But the only one I really liked for a brandable was COMP4NY.COM - but you would have to spend a lot of money to brand a name like that to get people to type in the a as a 4, so that lowers its value.

Thank you for the reply... It's open for reg ;)
It's just a result of testing of a new domain-generator tool.
indeed, typing a 0, 4 or a 2 or anything is a lot of work,
but mostly people click on a link to visit ?

@Mr Deleted: you don't think the domains above are worth more then regfee??

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Mr Deleted: you don't think the domains above are worth more then regfee??
Let me ask you what these names would be used in an actual business? "Company" can be used for selling incorporation services and or domain names and websites, but I don't see any obvious uses for the others.

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call-At should be brandable I suppose.
News-Program maybe too

C0NCERN is nice as top level, when you have more then one brand in the house

Head-For, maybe could be used too. I see a hosting service or link-redirection taking this name?

Don't worry, the best ones i generated, I hold at the moment...

They are all unregged, so the really good ones, i can't share here i suppose,
maybe two or three more...

COMIC4L.com (4 = a) (funny website)
Pet-Subject.com (pet-website)

Are these better ????

Reaction score
I don't see any value in any of these domains.

If you are substituting a 4 for an A or a 0 for an O you are:
a) never going to get natural traffic
b) always going to lose out any development costs to the correct spelling

I think people are losing sight of what a 'brandable' domain is. It is not a random collection of words that could be worth something as long as you throw lots of dollars at marketing. A truly brandable domain is a made up word or phrase that is worth spending money on - catchy, unique, and something where an available registration-fee alternative is not readily available
'call-at' is not even vaguely brandable or worth branding.

Think about who would want these domains and what they would want to use them for. If you have to explain how they could be used because it is not immediately apparent then your domains have little value. You are trying to create value and meaning for a domain and *then* hope that someone decides they want it to do whatever you think they could use it for. If you are going to spend money giving a domain value you either a) buy a domain that generates that value automatically or b) get a registration fee domain that will benefit exactly the same.
For example - 'hey guys if you want my products just go to run-across.com. That's run hyphen across .com not run across .com. What do we sell? Well isn't that obvious?'

All these domains would *only* get any value from any revenue they generate *after* development. Even then they would only be worth a multiple of their income - the domains themselves are weak, and in some cases actually a hinderance to development. If they are free to register there is probably a good reason for that and it won't be because people missed potential goldmines of unused resellable domains. Why didn't anyone want 'trigger-off'? Because it's meaningless and contains a hyphen. etc

The daily droplists are full of thousands of these type of domains. It is a very quick way to go broke using a domain generator and buying substituted numbers/letters, two meaningless words together or even with meaning but a hyphen and a very weak and unimportant market. I think you do well not to register them.

I'm not saying these domains can't be developed. Just without development they are worthless - the development would have value not the domains.

'C0NCERN is nice as top level, when you have more then one brand in the house '
Why?

'Head-For, maybe could be used too. I see a hosting service or link-redirection taking this name? '
There are thousands of hosting 'companies' with far more obvious names and plenty of domains that could be made up immediately to convey hosting. If someone was going to spend money why would they want to buy 'head-for' instead of paying for [KEYWORD]hosting, [KEYWORD]host, etc Link redirection is done by shorter, better, domains and even then is not a very monetisable market. In both cases you would be trying to enter an already saturated market with a substandard start.

Last edited:

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok thanks for this clear answer...
So I'm happy I didn't register them... Although, there is one domain I registred today... Still with hypnems BUT like stated above, it's clearly what it's for...

SO what do you think about this: News-Show.com ??? Could this be interesting (for a reseller) ?? It's the only one Estibot and Godaddy Appraisal agree with each other... Low xxxx ?
So maybe somewhere xxx ???

Thank you for the help.

Reaction score
Firstly ignore automated appraisals. They are worthless. Estibot and godaddy only serve to part new entrants from their money - nobody has ever bought a domain based on a third party appraisal. Buyers know what they want to spend and sellers know (usually) what they will accept - if these two expectations cross at some point a sale will occur.

Now outside of the appraisals - what do you think news-show could be used for? Who would want it? How would they make money from it? What would they gain by owning this domain in particular as opposed to another? I'm not saying that nobody would - just asking what *you* have in mind.

kevinvd

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of a news website off course, With the always in the news brexit, the european elections, the usa pre-elections, there never could be enough (fake)news websites?
It was regfee, and of course I'm not thinking to get xxxx for it, but een with some low xxx it's would be a nice return?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

euelectionnews.com
brexitexitnews.com
usaprimarynews.com

are all available to register and each are self explanatory...

and...not that it's always a bad thing, but they don't have hyphens either.

imo....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators