• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers New-Year.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHTim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
NEW-YEAR.NET SOLD

Reg'd at Namecheap , Expires : Mon 10/27/2008.

Free push to another namecheap account. (Will accept paypal for low amounts, otherwise escrow.com (buyer pays fees) or moneybookers.)
OVT for New Year : 8901

Start Bid : $10
Bin $175

Assume no revenue or traffic.

Will accept Bin or any offer I deem reasonable, Likely to sell,Will consider any offer.


Thanks for your time

SOLD
 
ill give you $10 to start
 
Thanks for the bid:) Current High Bid : $10 from TomClowes

SOLD
 
Thanks for the bid , Current High Bid $20 from BD77 ,

SOLD
 
thread updated.

$60 BIN offer here.

Good luck on the auction!
 
Thanks for the bid, Current High bid : $60 owntag.

Thanks all.

SOLD
 
Ok, I will sell to Highest bidder by 4pm tommorow GMT.

Bin now Lowered to $250 (escrow.)

Current High Bid : $60
 
I thought you had a $100 offer, and were going to sell a few days ago. Can you explain what is going on here.
Thanks
 
Sure, There was a $100 offer from Owntag, But that was for 12 hours and I wanted to see if there were any other offers, and Owntag has reduced his offer to $60 due to him spending $40 , At least thats how I understand it.

I hope that clears it up.
 
I thought you had a $100 offer, and were going to sell a few days ago. Can you explain what is going on here.
Thanks

I confirm FHTim's answer. :)

I have given a $100 BIN offer which was available for 12 hours. I waited 12 hours then purchased another domain, which costs $40.

Therefore, I only got $60 budget left, and personally I believer new-year.net worths more than $60.

I am glad to bid $60 here, it is a nice .net name.
 
Thanks Owntag.

Ok , So $60 High bid, Will sell to highest bidder by 4pm GMT tommorow.

BIN Lowered to $175

Thanks for your time.
 
Ok no problem, just clearing that up.
 
Thanks very much for your bid Somatic, Due to this new bid, I am extending the deadline till Midnight Easter Friday GMT (Tommorow at midnight.)


Bin Lowered for final time to $150.

I accept paypal, moneybookers or escrow.com (Preffered, If used buyer pays fee's)
 
43 Minutes Left ! Midnight tonight GMT.

Somatic High bidder at $70

Bin at $150.

Ends tonight !

SOLD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom