New-Year.net

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

FHTim

Platinum Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Mar 22, 2007
England
NEW-YEAR.NET SOLD

Reg'd at Namecheap , Expires : Mon 10/27/2008.

Free push to another namecheap account. (Will accept paypal for low amounts, otherwise escrow.com (buyer pays fees) or moneybookers.)
OVT for New Year : 8901

Start Bid : $10
Bin $175

Assume no revenue or traffic.

Will accept Bin or any offer I deem reasonable, Likely to sell,Will consider any offer.

Thanks for your time

SOLD

GUA

Gremlin
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   1
Aug 22, 2006
UK
I thought you had a $100 offer, and were going to sell a few days ago. Can you explain what is going on here.
Thanks

FHTim

Platinum Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Mar 22, 2007
England
Sure, There was a $100 offer from Owntag, But that was for 12 hours and I wanted to see if there were any other offers, and Owntag has reduced his offer to $60 due to him spending $40 , At least thats how I understand it.

I hope that clears it up.

owntag

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Jul 23, 2006
China
abcde.com
I thought you had a $100 offer, and were going to sell a few days ago. Can you explain what is going on here.
Thanks
I confirm FHTim's answer. :)

I have given a $100 BIN offer which was available for 12 hours. I waited 12 hours then purchased another domain, which costs $40.

Therefore, I only got $60 budget left, and personally I believer new-year.net worths more than $60.

I am glad to bid $60 here, it is a nice .net name.

FHTim

Platinum Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Mar 22, 2007
England
Thanks Owntag.

Ok , So $60 High bid, Will sell to highest bidder by 4pm GMT tommorow.

BIN Lowered to $175

Thanks for your time.

FHTim

Platinum Member
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Mar 22, 2007
England
Thanks very much for your bid Somatic, Due to this new bid, I am extending the deadline till Midnight Easter Friday GMT (Tommorow at midnight.)

Bin Lowered for final time to $150.

I accept paypal, moneybookers or escrow.com (Preffered, If used buyer pays fee's)

Status
Not open for further replies.