• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed New York City Forum (.) com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
0
New York City Forum (.) com

Edit: If you could please not type the full domain out in the appraisals I would appreciate it. :) Thanks.
 
Nice name... There are plenty of discussion topics for NYC itself. I say $xxx possible.
 
Nice name
Thanks.

I assume this is

Of course. That's certainly the way it works around here and people know why it's done that way, too. So, if you would be kind enough to edit your post to avoid showing the properly formatted .com in quotes or otherwise I would of course appreciate it.
 
low to mid xxx.
 
In NYC we go to Irish bars.
Better than forums.
New York City Forum () com is probably mid-XXX
 
$500 - 1k, more developed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom