• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed New-York,org > No other place like it!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
​


New York is the third most populous state of the United States of America.
New York City (New York metropolitan area) poppulation is about 19,000,000 people.

Frank Sinatra - New York New York
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jM52Xsvw5NQ

New York City is the leading center of banking, finance and communication in the United States and is the location of the New York Stock Exchange, the largest stock exchange in the world by dollar volume. Many of the world's largest corporations are based in the city.

Amazing 59,000,000 Google search results for New York
Stirring 3,370,000 Google pictures for New York

Google trend for New York
Google trend for New-York

New York
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_york

New York City
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_york_city


Resent sales:
New-York.info > $22,864 (2006)
NewYork.info > $46,392 (2006)
_________________
new-york.com Taken
new-york.net Taken
new-york.info Taken
new-york.biz Taken
new-york.us Taken
new-york.co.uk Taken
new-york.tv Taken
new-york.cn Taken
new-york.hk Taken
new-york.in Taken
new-york.co.in Taken
new-york.jp Taken
new-york.eu Taken
new-york.at Taken
new-york.be Taken
new-york.ch Taken
new-york.cz Taken
new-york.de Taken
new-york.dk Taken
new-york.es Taken
new-york.com.es Taken
new-york.fr Taken
new-york.gr Taken
new-york.hu Taken
new-york.it Taken
new-york.lt Taken
new-york.lu Taken
new-york.nl Taken
new-york.pl Taken
new-york.se Taken
new-york.ru Taken
_________________

NEW-YORK.org​
 
low XX,XXX.

The .org extension has been weaker than the .info with city names.

Great domain.
 
Superb name.

Agree with Rockefeller on pricing.

Low XX,XXX
 
well, you got to ask yourelf what would you pay for it?
And I think, hypn .org probably no traffic at all. I would say $500 I f I would be some kind city domain collector. But then again its just me.
But you can always find end-user who will pay $xx xxx for it.
 
$$$ reseller, enduser $$$$ to low $$$$$, will be hard to find though with the .org
 
Definately a great name. Mid to High XXXX maybe a little higher to the right user. Good luck
 
I agree with loscocco middle high xxxx resseller and more if you found an interested end user
 
$$$ reseller, enduser $$$$ to low $$$$$, will be hard to find though with the .org

i agree.
although would say reseller xxxx low at least, purely because it's New York & rules go out of the window a little.
Plus the deep pockets are for US cities, even for resellers.

i remember the new-york.info was big sale at the time.
Good Luck dude :cool:
 
i agree.
although would say reseller xxxx low at least, purely because it's New York & rules go out of the window a little.
Plus the deep pockets are for US cities, even for resellers.

i remember the new-york.info was big sale at the time.
Good Luck dude :cool:

http://www.ny.org/ and NewYork.org are owned but turned to ppc. So not sure on the price low to mid-xxxx . I would contect some of the ny tour or bus heli tour companies in nyc. Mabye higher with the right buyer.
 
I would say somewhere between $5,000-7,500. The hyphen hurts the value quite a bit, but I don't mind the .org. Nice name.

Without the hyphen, it is a $75k name.
 
Thanks for your professional appraisals, guys. Keep them coming.

-DNP-
 
Low $xxxx reseller, enduser high $xxxx. Great name, best of luck!

Rob
 
Honestly, I really don't like hyphens...esp in a .org at that, I would'nt pay more than a few hundred for it personally..if even that much...but I'm sure you could get a few G's for it somewhere from someone just because "it's New York"
 
Honestly, I really don't like hyphens...esp in a .org at that, I would'nt pay more than a few hundred for it personally..if even that much...but I'm sure you could get a few G's for it somewhere from someone just because "it's New York"

Thanks Chris! You can lease it for $200/month ;) LOL
 
What a deal! :smile:
 
Excellent Domain DNP

My advice is never give it out to a reseller... aim for an end user and I beleive you should easily hit XX,XXX for it.


Rami
 
In my eyes its worth Mid-High $XX XXX
 
Minimum xx,xxx
 
Again, a great doman Andy.

Geographical domain names are huge and the values will only rise! Huge development potential as well!

Great job!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom