• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers newtab.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonw

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
newtab.com

I've been working on newtab on and off for the best part of a year. Originally had big plans for it but got distracted with other projects and haven't had the time or the resources to work on it. Exploring the possibility of selling it to someone who can pick up where I left off.

Right now newtab is a website and chrome extension that pulls updates from your instagram account and displays them in a beautiful slide show on your newtab page. I thought this page was a hugely under utilized piece of real estate and wanted to build a service to make it more interesting (how many times a day do you see your newtab page?!).

The plan was to add support for additional services like Facebook, foursquare, stripe etc. I hope someone picks up where I left off and adds these things!

The app was built using node.js and is currently hosted on heroku.

There's currently a little over 1.1k users and it's growing every day with literally zero promotion or effort. The domain alone is worth a few thousand dollars.

Please email me any offers/questions. jonwheatley at gmail.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom