• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nexopa . com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

click55

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Please appraise nexopa . com

over 5,000 uniques /month
low revenues because i cant find the right KW

thanks
 
Thanks for the advices but.......
I wish to get it appraised because I got tired trying tons of KWs and I m thinkin about sellin it
If it had decent revenues I wouldnt have any prob to find the right price but I m not familiar at all with "traffic but no earnings" domains....

neways if anybody wants see the stats:
http://www.usa-ita.com/mio/nexopa.gif

regards
 
One week is gone........ nobody able or willing to appraise ?
Please......
Thanks.
 
I Would Say. Low xx to mid xx

Regards, JMD
 
Not sure how to value a typo other then a multiple of revenue. You might want to check out nexopia.com since that is where I figure your traffic is comming from to help you figure out the keywords thou. Once you have revenue for the domain, you should be able to calculate the worth of the domain.
 
I Would Say. Low xx to mid xx
Regards, JMD

Thanks for your opinion JMD.
I think your appraisal its a bit low, bad parked the name is getting around 8 $ / mo and even if you dont consider the hits 1 year revenues its $ 96 already.

Thanks Zaphrod, I ll try new KWs based on nexopia web site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom