• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Nice Dictionary/Medical Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebCat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
913
Reaction score
0
Since Sunday's auction was cancelled, here's a nice one-word that gets good results at Overture and Google!

wheezing.net

Overture shows 1259+ searches
Google returns 190,000 results!

Small reserve (just to cover my ***!)
Full year left, easy push!

(These type domains often get $69.00 snapbacks, and $50.00 to $100.00 Namewinner bids! My reserve is MUCH lower!)

So... let's have some fun!

Do I hear 2 dollars?? :)

Auction ends Wednesday, 11:00 AM Pacific Time (about 56 hours)
(If this goes OK, I have more of these to sell!)
Thanks, WebCat
 
Anybody willing to start it off?

About 48 hours left!

Thanks,
WebCat
 
Making a *BUMP*

Who's gonna start it off at a buck??

Last month 1259 people searched for this term.
Might be worth $$ just for the traffic- as a redirect website.

Thanks,
WebCat
 
Thanks Guys!

Keep them Coming!

WHAT a bargin! :)
 
Another Bumpity Bump!

About 36 hours left!

Let's get this thing past $10.00!

I heard sniffing.net sold for $80.00! It gets 800 Overture!

Last month almost 1300 people search for "wheezing"!
And now YOU can own it! :cool:

Thanks,
WebCat
 
Hey Nitro! Thanks for the bid! We're getting closer to the reserve!

Keep 'em coming! Man, What a bargin! ;)

Thanks,
WebCat
 
Bumping towards the end of the auction...

23 hours left!

WebCat :cool:
 
Another Bump...


Only 15 hours left!

Cheap, cheap, cheap!

Dictionary Domain!

(I have a BUNCH of dictionary domains I want to sell- but not for $3.00 :) )

Thanks===> A few more bids??
WebCat
 
I'm taking a deep breath and bidding

$ 5.00
 
Hey actnow! Thanks for yourr bid!

No Fear! It's a winner!

Approaching Reserve!
Let's SELL this puppy!
(so I can bring in some more! :))

WebCat
 
Bump Before Bedtime!

Less than 12 hours left!
Let's get it sold!

Got a few more bids?

WebCat
 
Hey Guys, Last Hour!

We are so close to hitting the reserve!

Any more bids???

Let's SELLLLL! :)

WebCat
 
This completes this auction period.

PM sent to high bidder.

Thanks to all who bid!
WebCat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom