• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed nice group of adult .coms for sale

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iridium

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
378
Reaction score
5
Looking for reasonable offers on the following names:

adultcelebritypics.com
adultorientedmaterial.com
adulttvguide.com
amateursextape.com
barelyillegal.com
cheapsexsluts.com
digitalslut.com
digitalwhore.com
drinkjizz.com
eroticavacations.com
fantasticpics.com
filledpussy.com
flightsex.com
hardcoremuseum.com
hugebosom.com
instanthardcore.com
megaslut.com
membershipporno.com
middleeastgirls.com
momishot.com
momsucks.com
nonudemovies.com
nudecelebpost.com
nudefamily.com
nudephotocontest.com
pissingonwomen.com
pissparadise.com
porncocktail.com
porn-freak.com
porninteractive.com
porn-land.com
pornoagency.com
premium****.com
prostitutionguide.com
realnicegirls.com
redzoneguide.com
sexauthority.com
sexcapitals.com
sexgoal.com
sexinstitution.com
sexperversions.com
sexualmatch.com
sexvirtual.com
sexymeeting.com
sexyneighbours.com
sexytourist.com
streamingsexshows.com
suckguys.com
teaseclub.com
teenfrenzy.com
teengalore.com
teenswhosuck.com
trailerporn.com
videosexmachine.com
virginclits.com
virginteensluts.com
voyeuramerica.com
womenswap.com
youngsister.com

Please post here or contact me via email or PM to discuss any of these names.

Thanks!
 
some of those domains are very nice properties,
and some I wouldn`t touch with a 10 foot pole ...:bolt:

Good luck :cheeky:
 
yeah you do have a nice group, I like adulttvguide.com
i would think with some work that would have some traffic
what are you asking for that name?
 
PHATnames said:
yeah you do have a nice group, I like adulttvguide.com
i would think with some work that would have some traffic
what are you asking for that name?

Thanks for the postive comments.

Regarding AdultTvGuide.com I'm asking $1000. Please let me know if you are interested.
 
I'll give that some thought, seems reasonable
and now that I've looked at them 5 times now,,, lol
I like streamingsexshows.com
and of course trailerporn.com made me chuckle
but a great list..Thanks
 
These names look like they are part of the buydomains package. Do you have traffic numbers?
 
steven22 said:
These names look like they are part of the buydomains package. Do you have traffic numbers?

I guess any domain list looks like its part of the buydomains package :greenwink:
Well actually, a buydomains list looks more like this:

sexxland.com
xxxyes.com
pervertida.com
bigtitten.com
0-sesso-anale.com
sexmania.net
cirquedefetiche.com
sexmangay.net
fetish4u.com
adult-city.com
freethumbs.net
kinkys-world.net
amateur-academy.com
toonporn.net
allporno.org
dildocam.net

:tounge_smile:

Joking aside, I have owned most of these names for a while and none of them have anything to do with buydomains.

Notice that we are not selling these names based on traffic, but I can PM you some stats if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom