• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Nice set of keyword rich poster names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
634
Reaction score
0
Excellent set of poster names! I bought these as a set from a fellow forum member but I dont have time to develop them so they are up for sale. And, I'm throwing in basketballcalendars.com.

My loss is your gain. First $150 or best close offer takes them. All regged for at least a year except basketball calendars which has about 10 months remaining. Free transfer.



baseball-poster.com
baseball-posters.com
baseballposters.net
basketball-poster.com
basketball-posters.com
football-poster.com
hockey-poster.com
hockey-posters.com
basketballcalendars.com


paypal to [email protected]
 
Last shot at these before I put them away for later development.

no longer available
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom