• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale nice (.ws)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so the list is up dated he can buy them all...
 
RE: EDUCATIONAL.WS and PUBLICATION.WS

FF, there was some mixup in the email address to push these domains to my GoDaddy account. There is no receipt for them in my regular account and they are not showing up in my list of domains. Any idea how I can track them down?
 
@mediaHound
Properly!
@fussyfever
Sorry,
my English is very bad !
 
RE: EDUCATIONAL.WS and PUBLICATION.WS
Trying to stop it form godaddy
e-mail your name address and e-mail
 
25 $ of right thing? I still have no Goddy account ... where I get to this?

Region.ws - SOLD
 
@MediaHound
Many thanks for your help!

Now Godaddy account has :-)
 
Serge,


Region.ws
pending sold

need your name address and e-mail for godaddy transfer

Paypal payment through go to paypal and use this e-mail

[email protected]
 
I have already paid by PayPal !
You need Loginname and email address one, right things?
 
PrescriptionDrug.ws

I have not recived payment. Not even a hello...
This domain name is for sale to anyone after 1/2 hour
 
Thank you very much! premium Tranfer! Always with pleasure again!
 
fussyfever said:
RE: EDUCATIONAL.WS and PUBLICATION.WS
Trying to stop it form godaddy
e-mail your name address and e-mail
Done.
 
Your welcome I know you went through a lot to buy one domain name.
I will offer you any other domain name for 5 dollars off not 25.00 but 20.00 dollars
Let's put some quailty names into your godaddy account... The moment that brought us to a business transaction belongs to media hound this offer goes to him as well.
 
Pushed and received. Thanks.

I'll take another look at your .ws list but there are other names more appealing to me right now in your .us list. You have a similar deal for me there?
 
My IP now resolving the DNF host again. PM sent in response to your email. Please let me know if you receive it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom