- Joined
- Jan 31, 2004
- Messages
- 4,210
- Reaction score
- 0
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
fussyfever said:Your welcome I know you went through a lot to buy one domain name.
I will offer you any other domain name for 5 dollars off not 25.00 but 20.00 dollars
Let's put some quailty names into your godaddy account... The moment that brought us to a business transaction belongs to media hound this offer goes to him as well.
What?fussyfever said:Parabola
I thought about and you have to pay the 25.00...
The 20.00 was for Serge and Media hound...
I appreciate the offer, MediaHound. We'll see if it makes transfer approval with the seller. :approve:MediaHound said:Parabola... your confused... he was offering a $5 coupon to two specific people, whom he stated clearly.
Furthermore, I offered you the $5 coupon that I had earned.
Take it!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.