• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nick (.) net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

checknme

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
I purchased this name a while back and have continually receive offers from people through WHOIS. I told myself I would never sell (best email address in the world for me :D) but the offers make me wonder - what is this name worth now?
 
$15k minimum.

What is your email, [email protected] ?

I also own my full first name in .net so I know the feeling :D
 
"What is your email, [email protected]?"

lol!

Even more basic than that. I was using nick.ws in the past - people just would not remember the .ws part! Had to buy the .net.

Nice one getting your first name! Is it the full version or the short version?
 
theodore // net - bought it for an astonishing $150 a few years ago.

.net's are massively undervalued. Most domainers don't realize that until they complete their first large end-user sale.
 
theodore // net - bought it for an astonishing $150 a few years ago.

.net's are massively undervalued. Most domainers don't realize that until they complete their first large end-user sale.

Wow $150 is just amazing. I tried to get my first name With no luck...

I got my last name (wells . org) for regfee about 7 years ago (and lent it to a family geneology site).

I agree, .nets are greatly undervalued (in the eyes of domainers) as end users do like them as $xxxx-$xx,xxx alternatives to the 100K+ .coms. I think .orgs sometimes are undervalued as well.
 
.net's are massively undervalued. Most domainers don't realize that until they complete their first large end-user sale.
I agree. That's why I was amazed you were able to come up with Acro out of the thin air. That's incredible.

Nick.net is equally impressive. This is a gem of a name as in person's name and domain name. If this is your real name, it would be tough to part with it. But the tough love would wear off with a min. $10K offer. That may still prompt you to say no but it will also fend off the BS offers.

Ask yourself, Nick. Where you going to get another Nick, Nick?
 
Thanks for the input guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom