Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal NJSU.COM - $300 or highest offer - expires 2/29/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NJSU.COM - $300 or highest offer - expires 2/29/08

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
noted

this thread may be deleted as I have too many threads careated today - was plaaning to move this into 1 thread with UMCB / XYDE / NJSU

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hello all,

I will take the highest offer by Friday, 5PM. Domain will be pushed into a separate account on the WebComplete.com site, but best if transfered away right away to your preferred registrar to avoid 60 day hold on Account name change.

Will accept payment via paypal.

Thanks for your interest

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope no one objects - if we finalize the sale already - so this domain is sold $90 to internext.

Are we good on that internext? Paypal ok?

[ADDED]
not heard back from internext...

domainstand - is your offer for $80 still good?

Last edited:

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was offline all day. Just got online for the first time today. Still interested. Paypal is fine. PM me if the name wasnt sold for $80 to domainstand.

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry but that is a bunch of BS

This ticks me off big time... does anyone here care or enforce sales tactics such as this where I won but he sold to someone else just because I wasnt online when he decided to end the auction early???? Is this acceptable at DNF?

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry but no one responded by 5pm friday... i had to sell lower than both your bids

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will take the highest offer by Friday, 5PM.
sorry but no one responded by 5pm friday... i had to sell lower than both your bids
That is RIDICULOUS! So what you are saying is that the winning bidder must be present to pay at the moment your auction ends or you will sell the domain out from under the winning bidder?

Are you actually saying that with a straight face?

----

And why lower that BOTH our bids? You offered it to domainstand at his bid price and he acknowledged buying it. There was NO reason for him to get the domain in the first place at that point, let alone below his bid offer.

You cant be serious.... are you that unprofessional or hard-up for cash that you cant give the winning bidder ::GASP:: a few hours to log in and pay?

Last edited:

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry - this is not officially an auction system - its a forum - i wasnt sure if you guys were going to keep your word. this was the first time im using dnforum for domain sale. ill try to stick to the highest offer next time. my apologies. i have 1 last 4 letter .com domain - vgdj.com - ill post it tommorow. and ill stick to the winning offer no matter what.

and you can whois the domains:

www.webcomplete.com/services/whois

for njsu.com / umcb.com

you can see the new owner and maybe work with him.

same buyer for both njsu.com and umcb.com and xyde.com

internext: you can insult all you want - if you were serious you would have checked your email and responded - it has now been more than 24 hours since the expiration - and if this was a domain that you really wanted you could have offered higher - but the difference between $90 and what I received is chum change - any domain that is being offered with price less than 4 figures is worth getting rid off to whoever is willing to pay the expenses.

what did you loose form me? a $90 dollar domain? tell you what - if you make an offer on the last LLLL.com / vgdj.com and win it - ill discount your offer by $90!

Last edited:

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry - this is not officially an auction system - its a forum - i wasnt sure if you guys were going to keep your word
Ahhh -- so blame ME for YOUR unprofessionalism! Oh, and I am sure the management and good members of this forum will love the disrespect you have just shown to them with your comment "this is not officially an auction system - its a forum"...

ill try to stick to the winning bid next time. this was the first time im using dnforum for domain sale. my apologies.
Apology NOT accepted -- you are not only unprofessional but you have just shown everyone that you are a LIAR too! First sale here eh? What about THIS ONE?

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have reported him twice. Once right after I posted post 9 and once again a few minutes ago. Hopefully they will see through this guy as we have. Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apology NOT accepted -- you are not only unprofessional but you have just shown everyone that you are a LIAR too! First sale here eh? What about THIS ONE?

that one is the same set of domains i was selling that day - i didnt realize the 1 thread limit / day and posted 3 domains in 3 different threads. the sale completed and on friday as well.

sorry again - whats the fuss on that domain? had it for 4 years - no one showed interests. highest offer was $80 and $90. please, lets not fight over a few dollars. im just cleaning my portfolio of low value inventories.

Last edited:

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
internext: you can insult all you want - if you were serious you would have checked your email and responded - it has now been more than 24 hours since the expiration - and if this was a domain that you really wanted you could have offered higher - but the difference between $90 and what I received is chum change - any domain that is being offered with price less than 4 figures is worth getting rid off to whoever is willing to pay the expenses.

what did you loose form me? a $90 dollar domain? tell you what - if you make an offer on the last LLLL.com / vgdj.com and win it - ill discount your offer by $90!
OK I see you have modified your post to add this gem. I have no interest whatsoever in vgdj.com. I wanted njsu.com for a very specific reason.

Who are you to tell me what the domain is or may be worth to me? To me, NJSU.com was worth far more than $90. If I "really wanted" it I could have "offered higher"? Why? I already won with the bid I made!! Thank you (sarcasm) for giving someone else my rightful bargain. :veryangry:

And you did NOT send me any email whatsoever. As far as "more than 24 hours since the expirations", I logged in and posted here at 1:27 am last night -- SEE POST 7 -- only a few short hours after the auction ended.

Every time you talk, you dig your hole deeper.

Last edited:

webcomplete.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
njsu.com was registered because i though it meant something and could be worth a lot - noone emailed about it in the last 4 years.

fine - then lets close this case.

Last edited:

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
never mind... i feel like i am talking to a wall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators