• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NNN.ca? e.g. 767.ca, 895.ca, 627.ca, and nnn.ca in general

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RazorNF said:
Well I can tell you that there's no question that people want them. The offers have been coming in from end users, and there has been a couple of nice amounts - but for the most part, mainly in the $50-$100 CDN range. Hoping I'll end up making a nice go of it.

I can tell you of all the NNN, my bet would be that the person who owns 888.ca would fetch the most if he/she were to sell it.
I'd rather have 411.ca , it has overture with ext of 32,634. That's thirty two thousand six hundred and thirty four big ones.

whitebark said:
Thanks for the list DropWizard - grabbed 069.ca

420 - silly toronto area code I believe.
I was looking at 069.ca for last couple of days too... most extensions are gone with it, nice grab.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom