Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

No Delete Cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E=MC2

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i see,
thanks for the info

Domain summit 2024

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't mind posts about drop sites, cause its good stuff to have in the forum. But I do have to say I'm getting a little tired of posts about "http://www.dodora.net". Half "comktg" posts are just promoting it. There sure be a rule about that. Oh, and it doesn't help that he has about 7 lines in his signature.

RMF

lux

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
comktg,

How agile do you have to be to get your head so far up in there? It's just amazing.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(You can disable any of the comments in a profile by going to options. I have seen it abused way more on other boards where you gotta scroll like two pages before you see the next comment.

I don't mind advertising as long as it's not repeately done and I am not receiving unsolicited calls and emails.)

As far as everything else goes. I am still trying to sort out fact from fiction concerning the WLS and it seems that one minute people say it's on it's way then people say it's not. From what I gathered it starts in March. Then there is this domain store thing and what not. So does that mean that basically every drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder or just the first person who puts a WLS on it. How do you register a WLS? Is it a round robin submission style like the US rollout? Feel free to PM with me any information you want to throw my way if you got some free time.

The one key fact that no one ever mentions is that MICROSOFT bought Verisign a little while back. They are the king of un-fair business practicies and monopolies got off BIG in the federal courts. Now Verisign swallows up Snapnames and the trends keep on coming. Larger fish eats the little fish but not before fattening them up a little.

The same trends are going on in other markets. X.com was bought by Paypal a while back. Then paypal was bought by Ebay.com

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by comktg

This document may have the answer for some of your questions.
http://www.verisign-grs.com/WLS_Justification.pdf

Horse puckey it does!
That document is almost a year old, is purely promotional BS from the VeriSign spin department, and is nothing like what ICANN temporarily approved.

oh, yeah...

I think he must be double jointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators