• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale No luck with snapnames

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

I lost again! :cry:

I had a snap on PcExpert.net, and again the winner is buydomains.

Has anyone had luck with snapnames recently?

Thanks
 
The drop game is like lottery (until WLS comes), and that's life.
 
had luck with them the other day domain began.com already got 2 bids on it also I saw a namewinner bid on it.
 
began.com for 500$? it's a one-word-dot-com but still.. what do you wanna do with began.com?
 
Originally posted by stuff
Hello


Has anyone had luck with snapnames recently?

Thanks
recently got myword.com and fastmortgages.com from snaps
 
Snaps has many ICANN registrars working for them to grab a name. So the chances are okay. I grabbed a .net and a .org (same name) like clockwork so all my snaps have been very productive. But then again, I grab names speculators can't even begin to sniff because I specialize :evïl:

Ults, on the other hand, uses as many grab services as possible to secure names. It's really an issue of probabilities, and for those "generics" that everyone can spot a mile away and coverts, the margins of success are spread very thin.
 
I had a snap on a name for 14 months. Snapnames lost it to "DOMREG LTD" :upset:
 
Originally posted by DrWho
I had a snap on a name for 14 months. Snapnames lost it to "DOMREG LTD" :upset:

I have seen that this domreg ltd is taking many names
 
Originally posted by stuff


I have seen that this domreg ltd is taking many names

Maybe they are just very selective on the best names and run scripts on the top 20 names or something at any one point in time.

It happens. Bring on WLS!
 
FYI:

www.pagestat.com
---------------------------------
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.pagestat.com Port 80
 
Thanks Dr.Who we took care of it. Cant wait to get my own server!
 
SnapNames got us GRANTING.COM [Looks who got .NET and .ORG!]


_________________
Network Investment
 
compute.net, glued.com, printersales.com, specialagents.com, speedyloan.com, outlay.com, girlsworld.com ... somebody took them with SnapNames.

In my case, xug.net ... having good traffic :)
 
SnapNames got me DotComster.com and DotComsters.com :)

They do have a lot more competion these days, but their scripts and resources are still very solid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom