• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale No Reserve Domain Auction 48HRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tippy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
1
Easy, free push to your Account at the current Registrar.

Bidding starts @ : $2.00
Increments : $1.00
Reserve : $0.00

Auction ends in 48HRS from post time.

Winners will also receive 100 DNF $'s :)

------------------------------

1. TGPClick.com
TGP - Dotster - Expires in May/2004

2. AirTransportation.net
Air Transport - eNom - Expires in Oct/2003

3. JuicyX.com
Adult - eNom - Expires in Oct/2003

------------------------------

Thanks,

Mike

* 2 Names have been removed and placed on Auction at WHT
 
I will take TGPClick.com for $10

I can only pay by PayPal!

Thanks
 
Thank you ToBad :)

As this is a 48hrs Auction I will consider that as a bid if thats ok with you.

Thanks,

Mike
 
WHT Auction Update :

iTechs.net - current bid $2
EternalHost.com - current bid $2

Please visit www.WebHostingTalk.com if you wish to bid on these names, just look for member Tippy :)

Mike
 
Auction end today.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Originally posted by Tippy
Thank you ToBad :)

As this is a 48hrs Auction I will consider that as a bid if thats ok with you.

Thanks,

Mike

Yes "I will take TGPClick.com for $10" it's a bid
I cen send money by paypal, just let me know your paypal email.


Thanks.
 
Auction over, thanks all :)

How do I contact you ToBad to send the PayPal pay-to info? I will also need your Dotster user name to make the Domain push.

Thanks,

Mike
 
Thank you ToBad :)

100 DNF$'s on it's way.

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom