Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

**Nokia collaborates with Yahoo to develop Nokia's 9th dotMobi creation **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NokiaProductions.mobi (can only be viewed on a mobile)

Submit your work from the spot

You’re walking down the street and boom! inspiration for your Act hits. Grab hold of your phone and capture it right then and there. In keeping with the moment, you decide to share your vision immediately. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until you get home to upload your work. You can send it right from your phone. Here’s how:

First, check your profile for your email upload code. If your username is “jackrobertson” and your code is “123456” your email address for uploading would be “[email protected]”.

Once you figure out your Personal Upload Email Address, program it into your phone’s address book. You can then email video and photos right into your Jumpcut account.

Stay in the loop

Once this production gets rolling, it’s only going to pick up momentum. Keep up with text alerts about the project sent straight to your phone. When you register for Nokia Productions, be sure to select SMS updates.

Register

Take Nokia Productions off the set

Stay connected to the project wherever you are. Check out
NokiaProductions.mobi from your phone to watch the latest videos and more.

Here is the link
http://promotions.yahoo.com/nokiaproductions/mobile.php

Here are Nokia's 8 other dotMobi websites:

2.) Nokia.mobi

3.) forumnokia.mobi/

4.) mosh.nokia.mobi/

5.) NokiaforBusiness.mobi - By the way..this dotMobi site arrives preloaded as the default in several NOKIA phones in Europe.

6.) s60.mobi

7.) Medeo.mobi

8.) Vertu.mobi

9.) Ngage.mobi

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had this idea about 4 years ago, registered some poor domains for it, and of course never developed it. Glad to see Nokia picked up on this.

However, it's too late for me. With the Facebook app on my BlackBerry, I can push images to my photo gallery in a single click. But I'm sure other non-smartphone users can benefit from this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom