Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Nossa.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee

This is another portuguese name. It means "wow" or "ours". It is probably the most spoken word beyond the in/definite articles and prepositions in the portuguese language, especially in brazil. It gets about 7 typeins a day. I liken it for the ultimate brazilian portal name or for a search engine.

It was the first word I learned in portuguese. I asked, what the hell is this nawsa thing?

Domain summit 2024

Attilio

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Portuguese domains market is almost in its infancy still but I think it can only grow and a domain like Nossa.com will surely have very good selling potential on the 4 figures range.

Though I have never sold any of my Spanish domains till now (not for over $15 at least), I had and have evidences that Spanish domains market is slowly growing, there is a strong competition of local suffixes such as .es in Spain or .com.mx here in Mexico but strong generics .com have already been sold for nice amounts.

Good Luck

T

Tee

Appreciate your comments. I get unsolicited offers for this name from time to time and its funny but every offer explains that they want the name merely because it is short or looks nice. They make no mention of the portuguese. I guess they figure they will try and steal it from me for a few hundred dollars thinking I don't know what it means. Honestly, I just love that word and am happy to have it in .com.

BTW, to the mods or whoever, you have a mispelling here:

Don't waste $50 for a professional appraisal on your domain, post you domain name here and seek advice from other domain speculators on the value of your domain

It should be post your domain name.

This is under the main domain appraisals heading at the front of the forum.

D

DaniilKharms

That a typo I usually make :)

As for your name, hold tight on it, and wait for the market to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators