• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed not any ONE domain, but LLL.cc domains...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
Just wondering what the going rate is for LLL.cc domains?

Not "LLL" specifically but any letter letter letter dot cc domains.

Thoughts?

goPC
 
gopc- can i jump your thread and ask if they also know NNN.cc also?
 
LLL and NNN are in the same boat - The price does not seem to move.

Normal names: $20-$100
Strange: high $xxx (666.cc 000.cc)
 
The reason I ask is because I recently registered:

PNW.cc - Pacific North West (where I live)

PTO.cc - Parent Teacher Organization (in which I am a part locally)

and

VGA.cc - Computer Monitors and such.

Would these be of any value?

PS - No problem adding the NNN question... it was bound to come up :)

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom