• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NotePad Computers

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean big? Like a palm pilot sort of name?
 
Originally posted by doberry
What does it mean big? Like a palm pilot sort of name?
Actually, notepad computers are gaining popularity in the
warehousing and logistics industry. Keeping track of inventory
movements and reducing cycle counting time.
 
is a notepad similar to a palmtop (not a PDA)?
Or are they like PDA's with more or specific features to a certain task ie on the fly repair of equipement??

Once I sort out what they are exactly I could offer a value..
 
Originally posted by TrafficMonsterRRR
is a notepad similar to a palmtop (not a PDA)?
Or are they like PDA's with more or specific features to a certain task ie on the fly repair of equipement??

Once I sort out what they are exactly I could offer a value..
check this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom