• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nude.info (Great reading material, an informative thread)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Commerce, you can't compare those two. It's not just about google results.
 
Perhaps so. But I would think it is also about the top level extension, a point a few others have touched on.

In any case, I've withdrawn my earlier comment.
 
Was not my intention for you to withdraw comment. It was just my observation.

Nice to see you posting Commerce...been a while since we chatted :)
 
...........................
 
Last edited:
So the question is: does nude.info have traffic, as in the nude.hu case?
 
If I were you, I'd create a mini site - avoid parking - and put some tasty/classy nudes there. Then, spend some petty cash to advertise and see what type of traffic you get. Eventually, I'd contact artists, photographers etc. that would like to spend some serious cash on it. I'd avoid hard pornography and TGP images.
 
For those kind of domain , easy to sell for high if it get traffic.
 
I agree with the others here that Nude dot info definitely isn't best suited for hardcore porn or pornography at all. I am thinking more in the line of medicine and/or art. I also agree that the keyword is excellent, but maybe not so excellent by itself. Do people search for "nude" only or do they add another word or two; "nude girls", "nude domainers", "jennifer lopez nude" etc.?

For an optimistic buyer who falls in love with the strength of the keyword I believe you are able to get low $xx,xxx, but I doubt you will be able to get more than $3k-$5k here on the forums.

You should of course try to develop it to see how high the domain will rank, but I'm not sure what content you should put on the site.

*2 cents paid.*
 
I next used domainscore.com which returned a very impressive 604 score for nude.info the below compares nude.info with 21 other dot info domains that have sold for over $20,000. Nude.info came in 6th. It was also one of the only 6 that scored higher than 600.

Travel.info $116,000 (692)
casino.info $35,127 (688)
free.info $42,000 (676)
credit.info $36,000 (650)
money.info $22,000 (630)
nude.info $xxx,xxx (604)
Science.info $30,000 (580)
NewYork.info $70,000 (577)
printer.info $21,500 (576)

That is totally meaningless when looking at the value of a name..

There are hundreds, if not thousands of .info domains that haven't been sold that are worth more, and/or that have been sold privately that you and domainscore know absolutely nothing about.

It sure seems to me that you are crawling through the back door on your hands and knees instead of busting through the front door when buying/selling domains (if you are someone who is trying to be very successful in this business).

And of course you ignored the most relevant and most important fact here - does nude.info get good type-in traffic ?

With that said, Good luck.
 
Last edited:
A domain collector would like this name

$10K
 
$2300-$5000 ..on the forums

Nice name G/L

BTW your sig. still has roses.us..didn't that sell last month at sedo ??

jim
 
If I owned it I would send it to auction below $8,000 ..
If the offer was higher than that ..I probably would sell .

G/L
jim
 
Even its a .info, its short and very catchy adult name.

Resellers mid xxxx
End users low xxxxx IMO
 
I think the name could have a large photography interest as well.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom