• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NUDEADULTGIRLS.COM and NETWORKWIDGETS.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajs1ngh

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
3
HI all,

I will be highly obliged if you people appraise the following 4 domains for me :


NUDEADULTGIRLS.COM
NUDEDREAMGIRLS.NET
NUDE-DREAMGIRL.COM

Also

NETWORKWIDGETS.COM

Thanks and Regards
 
Sorry...

Long, not generic, dashes dont help, non-dotcom extension doesn't help either.

Without development, I don't see much value there.
 
Is anybody out there to help??????????
I need to appraise above domains.

Kindly appraise and help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom