Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise nyclawyers.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a good professional referral site name. I would make it a page and sell the leads to local lawyers.

duffrey

Reaction score
agreed, though i'd prefer to sell it to someone else who is interested in making that page

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its pretty simple to set up a page, I can set it up, but you would have to set up a deal with a few lawyers to get a copy of the leads as they come in. Once that is done, you could sell it as a business.

I am working on a deal like that for solar.

Good luck with it.

duffrey

Reaction score
Sure, makes sense; my time is occupied running other business's. Do you think the domain could fetch $2k+ as is? Thank you!

esmoka

Level 1
Reaction score
I agree, it's definitely a great name and worth more than $2K IMHO. If you don't want to develop it, then I would put it up for sale and hold it for sure. At the very least, put up a simple for sale page.

Although, I'm not sure a lawyer would pay off the bat for listing on the domain. You woul dneed to have targetted traffic to it first otherwise they'd be paying for nothing.

I see it as a directory site where lawyers pay for featured/top listings in their area of practice once you get the traffic.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually have a theme that the main purpose is to sell such listings, but I used it to make a cooking site on my amishcooks domain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom